Thursday, November 17, 2005

"I Want That" Episode Airs

A few months ago I had the opportunity to produce a segment for HGTV's "I Want That." The topic was "Images in Tile"-a process of transferring any image to ceramic tiles. I blogged about it.

The episode including this segment aired last night. I was very pleased with the edited piece. I had nothing to do with the edit, so it was interesting to see how the raw footage and interview bites were handled.

My impression was that the producers focused on the one female interview I conducted, and the interviews with the kids whose bathroom tile we featured.

The mother was the reluctant interviewee, and we could only interviewher in a 2-shot with her husband. By herself, she appears to be looking too far off camera at me, the interviewer.

But, I thought the piece looked great. I also thought my camera operator did a fantastic job. This was really the first time I'd seen any of the footage.

So, I small and rewarding triumph.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home